HENRY – high earner, not rich yet – might be what’s missing in your marketing mix for the new year.
Let’s dive into what type of consumer is considered a HENRY:
• Under 55 years old with household income between $100k – $250k
• More likely to be married with a traditional lifestyle
• Highly educated, tend to set trends that contemporaries with lower incomes are likely to follow
• Concentrated in tech, business, finance, engineering or healthcare fields
• Plan to own a home (or already do)
How can brands attract HENRY? Check out this Forbes article to learn more about what younger HENRYs want from brands.
– Christine Rigamer, Gambel Communications