Is your business getting the most out of its sites, apps and channels? Are you engaging with customers to the best of your ability? If you aren’t using a digital analytics program such as Google Analytics, then chances are you aren’t.
What does Google Analytics do?
• Analyzes all platform data in one place.
• Builds understanding of customers’ experiences and behavior.
• Assesses what experiences drive your desired outcomes.
• Identifies your audiences with specific information about each.
Google Analytics allows you to attain understanding of customers like never before, so your business can capitalize on the best strategies to meet its objectives.
– Lindsey Turk, Contributor, The North Carolina 100