If there’s one thing we’ve learned from 2020, it’s that plans can be derailed when you least expect it. So how can we possibly plan for anything moving forward? While the future is uncertain, you can still protect your business by making strategic preparations for the next year. Plan for the unexpected.
• Be prepared to tackle secondary impacts of COVID-19, such as supply chain disruption, fraud, business continuity, etc.
• Develop/update your adaptable Risk Management Program for all types of crises.
• Keep up with the news daily.
• Invest in upgraded cybersecurity technology.
• Save more financially than you think you need.
– Haley Pegg, New Orleans Chamber