Women have been hit hard during this global pandemic, especially in the workplace. Here’s what we can do as women to get what we need and increase our overall satisfaction:
• Set limits – with other people and within your schedule, and calibrate expectations.
• Schedule “me” time and “family/friend” time.
• Explore that persistent business idea as a real possibility and take action.
• Delegate at work and at home – stop doing everything.
• Resist the urge to withdraw – stay visible.
• Organize deliverables based on your availability and personal productivity.
Want some insights into your own level of resilience? Take this Resilience Quiz.
– Tina Meilleur, Design Your Success