Yes it’s almost that time again – hurricane season. Here are four easy ways to financially prepare ahead of the storm:
1. Take Care of Important Documents. Gather documents such as birth certificates and financial records. Store them in a flood safe location.
2. Capture Photos and Video of Property. Photos or videos help record conditions of your belongings before and after the storm.
3. Get Cash. Keep a small amount of cash on hand in case ATMs and credit cards are not functioning after a storm.
4. Utilize mobile banking. Access your account and make deposits wherever you are with your bank’s mobile app.
– Susan Allardyce, Home Bank