When it comes to your health, it’s best to be prepared. Since an infusion is more complex than taking a pill, planning for the process will make you feel at ease.
Here are a few ways to prepare to have the best infusion experience:
• Speak with your doctor to get questions answered and see if you need tests done before.
• Prepare a quiet activity to pass the time.
• Dress in whatever makes you feel most comfortable.
• Get plenty of rest the night before and make sure you’re hydrated.
– Kim Harvey, BioScrip Infusion Services