The Catholic high school class of 2017 boasted amazing success. A quick look at some basic stats show:
• 95 of the nearly 200 Louisiana students recognized as National Merit were from Catholic high schools in the Archdiocese of New Orleans.
• 369,933 service hours completed.
• 99.9 percent graduation rate vs. 77 percent Louisiana rate.
• 93 percent of students went on to a four-year college.
• $231,960,517 in scholarship dollars awarded.
• 23.2 average ACT score vs. 19.4, the average score for Louisiana.
We have faith in Catholic schools! Congratulations NOLA Catholic high school class of 2017!