Though credit unions and banks are both financial institutions that offer checking, savings and loans, there are significant differences between the two. Learn more:
• Because members own credit unions, pleasing members is the number one priority.
• As nonprofit financial cooperatives, credit unions return any excess earnings to their members.
• No matter where you are or what you do, there’s likely a credit union for you.
• At a credit union, you have the opportunity to earn higher yields on savings and borrow money at lower financing rates.
• Credit unions are founded on the belief of giving back to the community.
– Kristi Maupin, Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union