• Record on paper or take photos of the front and back of everything that you have in your wallet.
• Driver’s license – record license number and expiration date.
• Credit cards – list the number, expiration date, the three- or four-digit security code and, most importantly, the customer service number.
• Keep the listing or photocopy in a safe and private place.
• Use a rotation system to prevent carrying all of your cards all of the time. Leave one or preferably two credit cards at home.
• Be sure to sign up for online access for your credit cards.
Find out more information here.