Have you set a resolution (or two or three) for 2019? Whether you are trying to save money, stop smoking, lose weight, be present, volunteer more or travel somewhere new, sticking to a New Year’s resolution can be difficult.
When you make your resolutions, keep these tricks in mind to follow through with them, and, in turn, accomplish all of the goals you set for 2019:
• Make resolutions that are possible to attain.
• Reward yourself for small milestones along the way.
• Share your journey to gain support from others.
• Give yourself the wiggle room to make mistakes – it’s only natural.
– Dominique Becnel, Gambel Communications