Executive coach and business advisor Tina Meilleur offers some firsthand insight into what it takes to be an entrepreneur. She is the owner of Design Your Success and has a broad range of professional experience, from working with small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Here are some of Tina’s tips:
• Choose what you want to do, then make an action plan to execute it.
• Consider hiring a business/life coach to help you organize and prioritize.
• Join local organizations to help expand your network.
• Network, network, network. Before you can form your own business, you must form your own community.
– Haley Pegg, New Orleans Chamber