It’s that time of year again … Jazz Fest is right around the corner. And, if you are a first-time festgoer, the Chamber staff has your back. We’ve been preparing for the big celebration by reminiscing about previous festivals, sharing favorite memories and offering tips to Jazz Fest first-timers.
Our main points:
• Dress appropriately for the weather (hats and sunscreen are a MUST. But also be prepared for rain because, well, it’s New Orleans).
• Come hungry and try different foods.
• Visit the Gospel Tent. You never know what you could see there.
• Uber or shuttle. Parking is a nightmare.
– Haley Pegg, New Orleans Chamber