When delivering health care, it’s important to create convenient solutions for patients as that’s the deciding factor for many seeking medical treatment. Health care providers should keep in mind several things they can do to serve patients by:
• Saving time and money.
• Eliminating the need for multiple appointments at multiple locations.
• Avoiding delayed treatment.
• Providing alternatives for those requiring in-patient hospital services.
• Offering multiple locations to receive care.
At BioScrip Infusion Services, Inc., formerly CarePoint Partners, we understand convenience is key. Our newest facility, 5401 Jefferson Highway, Suite B, opens in January 2019 to address community health care needs.
– Kim Harvey, BioScrip Infusion Services