Social media has become the king of free marketing avenues, but each platform is different and should be used for different things.
• Facebook is the most widely used platform and, therefore, should always be active. It’s perfect for interacting with the public and posting updates about your business.
• LinkedIn is great for sharing achievements, ideas and endorsements, and forming relationships with potential clients or partners.
• Use Instagram to share photos from fun experiences or business events. Try to post stories frequently to engage consumers.
• Twitter is an easy way to interact with people by liking, retweeting or replying to posts.
– Haley Pegg, New Orleans Chamber