Make some adjustments to your hybrid work environment and get some quick wins:
1. Establish Core Hours: Set core work hours with specific blocks of time for group and team interaction, and dedicate the rest to individual work and breaks.
2. Ease the Technology Fatigue: Don’t use video for every call or meeting, and ensure technology tools are efficient and easy to use.
3. Ensure Meetings are Fair for All: Focus on ensuring everyone is participating and is heard. Share information broadly across all work environments.
4. Resilience is Key: Get personal insights by taking the Resilience Quiz here.
– Tina Meilleur, Design Your Success