If you’ve received a credit or debit card recently, it may feature new contactless technology. How will you know? Look for a symbol on your card that resembles a sideways Wi-Fi icon.
Home Bank has started rolling out contactless cards, and though the process of using them may be unfamiliar, the benefits are great:
- Speed. Contactless payments take an average of 15 seconds.
- Security. Card details are encrypted against hackers.
- Health. Contactless payments are recommended by the World Health Organization.
- Ease. Don’t have a contactless card yet? Get these benefits now using your smartphone’s mobile wallet.
– Susan Allardyce, Home Bank