When there’s a pile of paperwork on your desk and a full inbox of emails, sometimes it’s hard to break away. Make professional & personal development a priority:
• Schedule “Think Time” – Reflect on what you really want.
• Engage Your Strengths – Start a side hustle or find an outlet that motivates you.
• Seek Opportunities – There is something for everyone! Not sure what to look for? Attend a conference that is a one-stop shop for self-improvement like FestiGals.
• Employer Assistance – Struggle breaking away? Work with your supervisor to find balance.
After all, investing in you will pay off in the end.
– Sandra Lindquist, New Orleans Chamber