Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union employees spent approximately 200 hours from September to November 2019 giving back to the communities in which the business serves. The Metairie-based credit union’s community service program is a robust one with dozens of employees volunteering after business hours to assist organizations with community events, walking for causes and volunteering their time at nonprofits.
Here are a few of the events the Jefferson Financial team participated in this year:
• Children’s Hospital Jazz Half Marathon.
• Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk.
• Drew’s Tunes Bowl-A-Thon.
• Bead sorting at ArcGNO.
• The 8th Annual Crawfish Mambo.
• Tour de Jefferson.
– Kristi Maupin, Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union