While buying your first home is an exciting adventure, it’s also a huge financial investment. Read these tips to get on the smart financial track to home ownership:
1. Get your credit and finances in order.
2. Don’t apply for new credit or make large purchases.
3. Get pre-approved.
4. Shop within a realistic budget.
5. Some things are easily changed; others aren’t.
For more advice on buying your first home, speak to one of Jefferson Financial’s mortgage loan experts. Give us a call today at 800-259-2471 ext. 220, or stop by your nearest Jefferson Financial branch.
– Kristi Maupin, Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union