Looking ahead to 2019 and beyond, we are thrilled about the new developments that will give visitors and locals alike even more reasons to love the Big Easy.
• New Terminal at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
• Historic riverfront development connecting Crescent Park to Woldenberg Park.
• Four Seasons Hotel and Spanish Plaza.
• Convention Center Boulevard and Convention Center hotel expansion.
• New ferry terminal at the foot of Canal Street.
• The Sazerac House Museum.
• The Fillmore live music venue in Harrah’s Casino.
• Several new hotel and restaurant developments.
• New children’s museum and expansion of sculpture garden.
Learn more on our website.
– Kristian Sonnier, New Orleans & Company