On the Jefferson Parish Pulse podcast, JEDCO interviews local business owners about how they’ve achieved growth in the GNO region. We’ve compiled the best (and most frequent) advice to help startups become success stories:
• Understand your industry, your competition and what sets your business apart.
• You’re never too old to learn and grow. Ask questions. Read books.
• Take advantage of local resources, like business and economic development organizations.
• Starting a business is hard. Plan for the expected. Prepare for the unexpected.
• Keep your eyes open for opportunities that are born from your hard work and innovation.
Listen at JEDCO.org.
– Kelsey Scram, JEDCO