New Orleans Chamber invites you to attend their 2023 annual meeting, where 800-1,000 local business professionals will hear from a panel of key players investing in community development projects that are making a positive impact for our city in 2024 and beyond, including:
• Brandy Christian, Port of New Orleans
• Troy Henry, Bayou Phoenix
• Louis Lauricella, River District
• Samir Mowad, Harrah’s New Orleans
A seven-day Carnival Cruise for two will be raffled at the event for $100/chance. Proceeds benefit the New Orleans Chamber Foundation, which positively impacts quality of life through education and community development.
Tickets, tables and sponsorship: neworleanschamber.org.
– Paige Davis, Director of Development, New Orleans Chamber of Commerce