Research by the Mayo Clinic suggests inactivity at your desk job could be slowly killing you. Here are some insider tips to easily increase your activity around the office:
- Get a stationary bike. You can score a stationary bike that fits under your desk on Amazon for as little as $26.
- Stand up. Decrease your risk of obesity, diabetes and heart disease by spending part of your day standing.
- Take the stairs. Take advantage of a few minutes of exercise.
- Go for a walk. Instead of emailing your co-worker, make the short trek down the hall to their office.
– Kelly Hughes, The Oklahoma 100